Monday, January 23, 2012

Nothing Like Family

It was a beautiful, bright and golden Fall afternoon when I met the Schmidtke family.  We met at a local nut farm to take some family photos and I was thrilled!  First off - what a good-looking bunch.  I mean, no kidding!  Kevin and Alexandra were married in May of last year and are dear friends of both Lyndon and I.  Ashley is Alex's younger sister and from the little time that I have gotten to know her, I've discovered that she is a sweet, fun-loving woman with awesome style, great hair and - hello - she's gorgeous!  Erwin and Eunice, you both are lovely and have a beautiful family through and through.  I am honoured to have photographed you all, thank you!

-Tiffany

















































No comments:

Post a Comment