Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Prom : Brooklyne

I first met Brooklyne when I was 9 and had first moved to Kelowna from Calgary.  She was our new neighbour and her and my sister became great friends.  Now she is all grown up and has become a stunning young woman - inside and out!  Hard to believe I used to babysit this girl!  

I met her at her mom's house where her grandparent's were waiting for the day's festivities to commence.  Brooklyne, you are totally fabulous and Nick, you look pretty dashing yourself!  Thanks to you both for a fantastic afternoon, Congrats!! 

-Tiffany





























How cute are they?!





















 Simply. Stunning.

1 comment:

  1. These photos are stunning! The artistic flare of the photographer is evident in every frame! Beautiful work Tiffany Walde!

    ReplyDelete