Thursday, May 2, 2013

Family : Jordan, Shannon and Joshua

I met Jordan, Shannon and their sweet baby, Joshua at Mission Creek Park on a beautiful, overcast, April evening.  Jordan and Shannon have become such wonderful friends to Lyndon and I over the past year and we were so thrilled and celebrated with them as they welcomed their baby boy into this world this past February!

Josh was dressed so handsomely in his button up shirt and sweater-vest and he was just so cozy with his mom and dad that he would have rather spent the evening relaxed and asleep than showing off his adorable smiles!  We did manage to coax out a few though, and I'd like to think I helped, but I think Josh was just saving them up for "Dad" :)

We are so blessed by your friendship, Jordan and Shannon :)  Love you guys!

- Tiffany

















No comments:

Post a Comment