Monday, February 27, 2012

Beauty from the Beast

Let's face it, after Christmas passes, Winter really has no other purpose.  It's cold, it's dreary, it's icy.  No more "Jingle Bells" or songs about frosted window panes, just runny noses and dry hands.  While this has been true for me since December 26th, about two weeks ago, I was shown just a glimpse of the beauty that the Lord has painted over this creation that can only be seen on the coldest of days.  Kelowna was hit with a major cold-spell a couple weeks ago and from that, the most beautiful thing was frozen in time for a moment.  This amazing, fine, frost formed over just about everything!  I would look out my window and it was like stepping into a black and white photo.  This frost was dusted over every branch and surface imaginable!  It's days like this in the midst of the most dismal season that I am reminded of the amazing Creator who puts so much effort and design into every detail.  I am just so grateful that He calmed my spirit long enough for me to enjoy it.  Hope you will all enjoy it as well!  - Tiffany

























No comments:

Post a Comment