Thursday, February 2, 2012

Still Playin' in the Snow

Last week, my gracious brother-in-law shared my beautiful sister, Amanda, and their baby-girl with us last week!  It was one last visit to Kelowna before baby #2 arrives! (eeek, so excited!)  Amanda and I were able to 'steal' a day away while they were in town to take some photos and I am so glad we did!  My Sister, Jillian, just gave Amanda a FABULOUS hair cut and style so photos just needed to be done!  We just had so much fun!  It was a gorgeous, overcast day and the sun would peek out every once in a while and remind us just how much we've been missing it.  Kennedy, my niece, was fascinated by the snow and so eager to share with us the joy in her new discovery - "sno! sNO!" (silent on the 's') - she would exclaim!  What a little dolly - I just love her to bits!  It was so wonderful to photograph you, Amanda and Kennedy.  You are both beautiful and I can't wait to meet the newest member of the fam!!



Hair cut and styled by Jillian Berg











































































1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! And I love Amanda's hair! Well done sisters! I heart all of you! xox

    ReplyDelete