Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Family : Hildebrand's

I was delighted when the Hildebrand's contacted me to take photos of their family.  I have known this bunch for many years and am so excited to share their photographs with you!  

Rain, thunder and lightning where sending their mighty threats down from the skies overhead and in a few texts not long before we were to meet, Joanne and I hummed and hawed over weather or not we should re-schedule.  Knowing the difficulty there can be with organizing a busy family, we decided to press onward and battle the looming clouds and I am so happy we did!  

When I met them, I was so happy to see that their son, Scott, had brought along his beautiful girlfriend Zoe - whom is also one of my dear friends - so I had no problem claiming her as my personal assistant!  Hildebrand's, you are a lovely family and I am so thankful to have been able to spend the afternoon with you all.  

- Tiffany


























No comments:

Post a Comment