Thursday, October 4, 2012

Family : Marjory, Zoë and Connor

I met Marjory, Zoë and Connor at the Gellatly Nut Farm in gorgeous West Kelowna.  Everyone seemed a little bit timid at first, but soon, we were all laughing and having a great time!  Just this past week, Marjory, Zoë and I were in a cafe watching their images on slideshow and let me tell you, there is nothing that makes me happier then sitting down with a client, looking through their photos and hearing them say "wow, I look really good"!  Marjory, Zoë and Connor, you made my job easy and it was my pleasure to take your photos!  What a wonderful morning with you all, I hope you enjoy your photos for many years to come! 

 - Tiffany

























2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos! They are so relaxed and natural in every expression yet so professional and crisp! I love your style Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are just beautiful, Tiff...just love them all!

    ReplyDelete